Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Too Many Options...

There are far, far greater knitting problems I could have, but right now I have so many projects I would like to start that I just don't know where to begin.


I may eat my words about my green apple cotton yarn from Knit Picks. Remember when I said I couldn't imagine an entire sweater knit in that stuff? Well...ahem, that was until I knit up a little swatch of it and realized how incredibly soft and cuddly it was and how nicely it reflected the light which softened up all that green. Anyways I'm thinking of using it to do the pattern Orchid from Rowan Magazine #31.

On the otherhand I recently received my copy of the Spring Rebecca Magazine and I have enough kidsoft in my stash to knit that beautiful eyelet wrap cardigan.

But then there's that short sleeved pullover from Vintage Knits and the felted Buttonhole Bag from Mason-Dixon Knitting and my first sock project and that lacy cardigan from the Spring Knitty and I'm still finishing the wave shrug and................

No comments: