Friday, May 06, 2005

Mission Accomplished

Realizing I needed a little instant knitting gratification I decided to knit up a buttonhole bag from Mason Dixon Knitting with the various skeins of Lamb's Pride Bulky I've been collecting. It was my first time felting (intentionally) and I can see why it's so popular. I couldn't wait to knit up another bag just to see how it turned out. Oddly enough, I used the same exact pattern with the same brand of yarn, but ended up with 2 different heights. I guess that's just the way the fiber shrinks. I love them both and can't wait to use them.

Now that I've got the felting bug I've added the cloche hat from KnitPicks and the French Market bag from Knitty to my "must knit" list. Can you believe I thought knitting this project would help make that list shorter. Ha ha! I should know better by now.

No comments: